 Local / Australia / 13187
13186  |  13188
Subject:
Brendon Nelson promote Lego Clubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 04:54:23 GMT

Hello all

I'm sure quite a few people heard Brendon Nelson going on about abolishing
compulsory student unionism etc the other day.

How many people heard him promote the UQ Lego club in the same speech? I
think he was trying to use the Lego Club as an example of frivilous clubs
that one could join at University.

What a silly man

cheers

SAB
PS - they said it couldn't happen... my latest MOC is about 3/4 complete and
has used up all the blue 1x2 bricks from 10 red tubs and ten blue tubs. Who
would have though that was possible :)