 Local / Australia / 13131
13130  |  13132
Subject:
Studs Meeting March 13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 05:08:50 GMT

Thanks for posting the photos of the Brikwars Richie - Lachlan was chuffed.

I have set the date for a LEGO day at our place on Sunday March 13th.  I hope as
many legophiles as possible can come.  I can set up a table/map/landscape for a
brickwars game but what era should we play.  It would be interesting if people
brought models or whatever they're up to with LEGO at the time.  10am - 5pm.
BBQ Lunch, brickwars landscape and swimming pool provided.  Please bring any
particular beverages you enjoy, swimmers and a towel (and LEGO)  please e-mail
me for directions and /or any ideas.  Robb McGowen.