 Local / Australia / 13092
  Queensland Art Gallery

Hello all I am actually just quickly sticking my head in from hiding behind this curtain of silence to say that the Queensland Art Gallery is having a summer festival between 15-23 of January. Now this is cool any time but this year we have 300kg of (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.au) !

  Re: Queensland Art Gallery

(...) There was a piece about this in today's Courier Mail. (Some artist, getting the kids to do all the work! :P ) Michael (19 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Queensland Art Gallery

(...) There was also a great pic of it in the Arts section of the Australian yesterday. The lego is actually staying longer now it is so very popular. I have even built a tower (although incomplete as my son dragged me away to see tubby the robot) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.au)