 Local / Australia / 1309
RE: What's happening????????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:09:11 GMT

Thank Guys yes, there is a TRU here and they didn't have any of the "new"
stuff, i found out from one employee that the lego rep places their orders
and determines their stock. sound wierd i know, probibaly yanking my chain.

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
Aaron,

Hmm is there a Toys R Us near you? They are the only ones in Parramatta
Westfield with the football sets already. I hope the other retailers get • them
in the next week or so.

Didn't someone see them at Target ?
At Penrith TRU there was only one of the biggest (soccer field) set.
As well there were only 3 of the 4 buses (what teams does the 4th bus
cover?)

But the entire range is definitely available in Australia. Let us know if • you
still can't find them after another week or so, and we'll see what we can • do
for you down here :-)

Santosh
(who's already got too many Lego soccer balls for his own good)

If ever a part was capable of being lost, it's theses soccer balls.

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Coghill writes:
After reading about all the football and star wars sets abound the • country,
I set off to the biggest shopping centre on the gold coast, to check out
these sets. Also I wanted to get another MTT for parts (I'm remodelling • the
MTT to carry 24 droids and need some parts from another mtt), could I find
anything.. NO.

These aren't at the big chains yet, so just wait a little while.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>

The best thing I found was the supposed only football set that was to be
released in Aus, the playing field set.
Me thinks that the MTT and the AAT that I picked up the other week were • the
only ones to be found on the Gold Coast.
Also in relation to the new catalogue, where's the MTT and AAT? they are • not
mentioned in any catalogue, but have only recently been put onto the
Lego.com website.

A very disappointed, Aaron Coghill
Kyola Department Emergency Services
http://www.geocities.com/kdes_fire