 Local / Australia / 1285
Re: What's happening????????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:57:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
Aaron,

Hmm is there a Toys R Us near you? They are the only ones in Parramatta
Westfield with the football sets already. I hope the other retailers get them
in the next week or so.

Didn't someone see them at Target ?
At Penrith TRU there was only one of the biggest (soccer field) set.
As well there were only 3 of the 4 buses (what teams does the 4th bus cover?)

But the entire range is definitely available in Australia. Let us know if you
still can't find them after another week or so, and we'll see what we can do
for you down here :-)

Santosh
(who's already got too many Lego soccer balls for his own good)

If ever a part was capable of being lost, it's theses soccer balls.

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Coghill writes:
After reading about all the football and star wars sets abound the country,
I set off to the biggest shopping centre on the gold coast, to check out
these sets. Also I wanted to get another MTT for parts (I'm remodelling the
MTT to carry 24 droids and need some parts from another mtt), could I find
anything.. NO.

These aren't at the big chains yet, so just wait a little while.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>

The best thing I found was the supposed only football set that was to be
released in Aus, the playing field set.
Me thinks that the MTT and the AAT that I picked up the other week were the
only ones to be found on the Gold Coast.
Also in relation to the new catalogue, where's the MTT and AAT? they are not
mentioned in any catalogue, but have only recently been put onto the
Lego.com website.

A very disappointed, Aaron Coghill
Kyola Department Emergency Services
http://www.geocities.com/kdes_fire