 Local / Australia / 13088
Re: Paypal Yay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 04:20:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Sue Ann Barber wrote:
Just because no one else has mentioned it..... Paypal now accepts Australian
Dollars - at last!
Doesn't help with Bricklink but is a bonus for ebay selling. Won't have to
do lengthy explanations as to how to pay by Paypal anymore!

Woo Hoo!
..
..
..
..
yeah, okay, it's not that exciting

I'll get more excited when they let me transfer into my PP account from my bank.

ROSCO