 Local / Australia / 12978
  Re: source for 1 x 12 technic beams in red?

(...) displays, (...) seem to (...) You could almost say that MUGS has tripled in numbers since it started. There were around 5 -6 of us at the start and now there's around 15 - 20. Numbers at meetings vary, though, and probably average around 7 (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: source for 1 x 12 technic beams in red?

(...) Yep, dedicated people would help :^) Not that we aren't dedicated, just disorganised or just so laidback that we are unable to find a recliner on the market that satisfies our needs. pete.w (who has even more phantom strips now to send to Sue (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)