 Local / Australia / 12944
    anyone know where I can find this part in australia? —Jonathan Wilson
   (URL) anyone know where in australia I could get one of those from? I need one to be .space computer of the month complete :) If this message is Off-Topic and should have been posted elsewhere, I apologize (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: anyone know where I can find this part in australia? —Pete White
     (...) I have some...but you can't have them :^P The 6180 may be on a toystore shelf somewhere in Australia, but that sounds a rather expensive option. Who knows, someone in loc.au may want to rid themselves of one. (...) I wondered what you were (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: anyone know where I can find this part in australia? —Geoffrey Hyde
   A word about the part reference provided by bricklink to peeron - this is incorrect, as bricklink and peeron do not use the same part numbers. The peeron part number for this part is (URL) - they are found both in 6180 and 6199, however, finding (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)