 Local / Australia / 12949
Re: anyone know where I can find this part in australia?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:47:53 GMT

A word about the part reference provided by bricklink to peeron - this is
incorrect, as bricklink and peeron do not use the same part numbers.  The
peeron part number for this part is
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2582px3 - they are found both in 6180 and
6199, however, finding these on a toystore would be very rare, indeed!

Garage sales might yield the occasional set of old LEGO blocks with these in
although of course the condition would vary wildly.

As far as it being off-topic, I can live with that, as I can quite easily
see that shipping for this part alone would be comparatively expensive, if
obtained from an overseas buyer, although personally I would have posted it
with FUT set to somewhere appropriate for this kind of question.

However, to me what would be most interesting would be to see LEGO reuse
printed element patterns (transparent or not) in different colors in
different sets, although that's something I should probably FUT to an
entirely different newsgroup.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2582pb09
Does anyone know where in australia I could get one of those from?
I need one to be .space computer of the month complete :)

If this message is Off-Topic and should have been posted elsewhere, I
apologize