 Local / Australia / 12863
  10030 here!

righto, time for a delurk for some very interesting information: I hesitste to post this however, knowing how much of a parts grab for old grey plates, 1x16 black technic beams etc etc this set is, and how greedy some of the ppl here on lugnet are, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 10030 here!

(...) Welcome to last week: (URL) Reading loc.au can be almost as fun as posting to it, you know ;-) Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: 10030 here!

(...) LOL! my bad :D guess I should spend more time reading and less time shopping :) I'm in my exams at the moment, so I haven't had much time for building, much less browsing. Anyway, adelaide finally recieved the 10030 in the DJ's in the city - (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)