 Local / Australia / 12863
12862  |  12864
Subject:
10030 here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:45:22 GMT

righto, time for a delurk for some very interesting information:

I hesitste to post this however, knowing how much of a parts grab for old grey
plates, 1x16 black technic beams etc etc this set is, and how greedy some of the
ppl here on lugnet are, I would like to think that no one in Aus is like that,
but you never know about some of the lurkers out there, and I would like to
secure a copy of this set for myself. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave one for
me?!?!?! :) Anyway, here's the news:

10030, the UCS imperial star destoyer has landed in retail!!! David jones at
WEst lakes, Adelaide, are stocking 3. Please note that number, as it is actually
2 with the one that I will be reserving (when I get the funds :( I have no work,
give me a few weeks).

Here's the real clincher tho! the price: $400 AU!!!!!!!! Can't tell me we're
missing out on anything :D:D:D

Anyway, as I said, please leave ONE for me? pretty please?

Seeya all in the mad rush to secure em :)
-Matt