 Local / Australia / 12818
Re: Kmart Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:33:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:

It may also be pertinent to point out that the ATAT and Snowspeeder are definitely classic grey, I haven’t opened my Falcon yet, but I think it is too?

I doubt it, as my new Millenium Falcon was bley (with flesh-tone ‘figs).

Oh yeah, silly me.

   Can anyone say partsies?

PARTSIES, but would someone else be willing to purchase and bring the sets this time? My cash flow can’t handle it at the moment, what with my first mortgage repayment coming up and all.

Well I just signed a lease for a new place, and bought 2 snowspeeders on the way home to console myself. Does anyone want to partsy any ATATs? I also have a couple of 8436s (sans wheels and a few other bits) to partsy if anyone is interested.

just the dark grey macaroni :)~

Aaron A