 Local / Australia / 12811
Re: Kmart Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:27:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson wrote:
Just a quick note of some of the Lego prices for this week's K-mart sale
starting Thursday

AT-AT $120, save $100
UCS Snowspeeder $179, save $100
Millennium Falcon & Snowspeeder pack $179, save $80.84

It may also be pertinent to point out that the ATAT and Snowspeeder are
definitely classic grey, I haven't opened my Falcon yet, but I think it is too?

Can anyone say partsies?

ROSCO