 Local / Australia / 12816
    Re: Kmart Sale —Ross Crawford
   (...) Oh yeah, silly me. (...) Well I just signed a lease for a new place, and bought 2 snowspeeders on the way home to console myself. Does anyone want to partsy any ATATs? I also have a couple of 8436s (sans wheels and a few other bits) to partsy (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: Kmart Sale —Travis Matheson
     (...) I'm always in for Partsies., there are some parts in the Truck I would be interested in, Technic bits mostly. (as I don't have a lot of it) and maybe the Trans yellow. Yes, and the AT-AT, Yes. (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Kmart Sale —Aaron Amatnieks
   (...) just the dark grey macaroni :)~ Aaron A (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)