 Local / Australia / 12813
  not a 20% off sale...

While visiting a Melbourne Myer store recently, I enquired with a salesperson about whether there were any LEGO sales coming up soon. Unfortunately, I was informed that if they knew they weren't allowed to tell me, but I was told that 20% off all (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: not a 20% off sale...

(...) Well, when I went to Myer last Saturday they had 20% off Lego in addition to the "50% off second item" offer, and the way the cashier calculated it, I got 20% off the first item and 50% off the second. Which is nice. Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: not a 20% off sale...

Well, this isn't in reference to the Myer sale, but to K-Mart a while ago. When the Millennium Falcon's first came out at K-Mart, the AT-AT was marked at being $120. when I went to K-Mart to grab the Falcon there were no AT-AT's so I rain checked (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.au)