 Local / Australia / 12815
Re: not a 20% off sale...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:51:07 GMT

Well, this isn't in reference to the Myer sale, but to K-Mart a while ago.

When the Millennium Falcon's first came out at K-Mart, the AT-AT was marked
at being $120. when I went to K-Mart to grab the Falcon there were no
AT-AT's so I rain checked it, and it came through.  Interestingly enough,
when my Rain check arrived it was during a 20% off sale.  I was looking at
the lay-by reciept today to discover that I got the AT-AT at 20% off the
$120 price.  $96 for an AT-AT.  That's about 9 cents a part.  Just wanted
to share that discovery.

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson