 Local / Australia / 12719
Re: Lego Set Re-releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 16:32:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson wrote:
Hi All.

I was looking on Shop@home today and I came across this

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=7262&cn=4&d=5&t=3

I have a few questions..

1) What other sets are Lego planning to re-release?
2) Are they in the new or classic greys?
3) Are these re-releases ever going to see retail?
OR
4) Have Lego just re boxed and shipped the old sets.

The set has new greys, but the minifigs' colour remain unchanged from the
original.  I'm pretty sure the Y-Wing is identical to the original (except for
the greys), but Vader's ship is slightly different, which accounts for the
difference in piece count.

I got all of this information from FBTB.net.

-Bryan