 Local / Australia / 12718
Re: Lego Set Re-releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 05:58:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson wrote:
Hi All.

I was looking on Shop@home today and I came across this

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=7262&cn=4&d=5&t=3

I have a few questions..

1) What other sets are Lego planning to re-release?

Your guess is as good as mine.

2) Are they in the new or classic greys?

New greys almost certainly.

3) Are these re-releases ever going to see retail?

Possibly, but don't count on it. I think the re-released X-wing
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=7140%2C7142 was available retail in UK, but not
sure where else. Never saw it here.

4) Have Lego just re boxed and shipped the old sets.

I doubt it.

I have to ask, What's going on?

Who knows? Maybe they're getting ready for the release of episode 3?

ROSCO