 Local / Australia / 12708
  The Australian Brick event of 2005!

Hey all, Just to let everyone know what is happening and if anyone is actually doing anything about this event for next year, YES! There are people doing something about it! :). Time is going quickly so it's about time things were started. James and (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au) !

  Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!

(...) Hello All, I'm happy to help, in the main part of the trains area . So have allready found a venue ? Time/date ? Thanks , Teunis. Sorry I havn't been a great help .I pritty busy at the moment . (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!

(...) No venue/date etc just yet (we will let you know once we can find what is more suitable) but it will be Sydney for obvious reasons. There are still a lot of other things to sort out before we get to some stuff, but that doesn't mean we can't (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!

Good news :) Thats got the location sorted out (Sydney) Now if the date can be sorted, people can start planning for traveling to it (and in my case saving up for travel costs) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!

(...) This is great news! (...) Cool! And not just because it's most convenient for me. Presumably, Sydney, because of it's large population, has the largest number of 'closet' afols. (...) Looking forward to hearing more... Cheers Richie Dulin (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!

(...) Hello All! What's New ? I was just wondering how it's all going ! As there has been no new posts ! Thanks, Teunis. (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!

(...) ---blah blah--- (...) Hi there! Things are still being planned, at the moment I am having atleast a 1.5 week break to deal with some other things in my life, then I will be able to get things moving a little faster, but I am still dealing with (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!

(...) And to where do I send a small voluntary financial contribution to help keep the wheels of your progress in motion? Richard Still baldly going... (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!

(...) A separate announcement will be made once a few issues are seen to, then financial and other activities can be taken into consideration and contributions towards a few areas be looked at :) Until further notice :) Thanks Richard! Mel P.S. I (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!

snip (...) If that separate announcement has been made, i missed it. Otherwise, i hope the ball hasn't been dropped as this is a great idea and any update would stop me from bitting my nails. Steve (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!

(...) Hi Steve, to answer your question, no... it is still being sorted out, I just recently returned from my overseas holidays. But still intend for this to happen this year (before Oct since I leave the country then). Just had to get off holiday (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)