 Local / Australia / 12776
Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:56:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
Hey all,

Just to let everyone know what is happening and if anyone is actually doing
anything about this event for next year, YES! There are people doing something
about it! :).  Time is going quickly so it's about time things were started.
James and I are happy to get it going, we have already talked about it and are
starting to plan things as we speak.  If anyone is against or with James and I
doing this, please let us know! Our aim is that we want to make sure that our
event is as successful, stress free, of decent quality and as professional as
possible!

There have been some great ideas posted here on Lugnet and I am taking note of
everything everyone has been saying, collating them and taking them all into
consideration.  Although as we plan, certain ideas may not be able to be brought
forward since certain situations may stop us from doing particular things (for
whatever reason is relevant at the time).

While we can't promise anything or too much at this stage, we are very
enthusiastic about getting this started, so we are :) James and I are planning
and doing as much as possible to get our Country it's first major Brick event.

We encourage everyone's input and you are welcome to email us suggestions and
ideas.  We will do what we can to show you our progress (some will have to stay
undercover until we have it all worked out).  .

Since I am at work and rather busy right now, this post is just a note and a
very quick one at that so excuse my typing skills for the moment here ;)

Our targeted area is Sydney and we will let you know about the name etc once we
have more information on that.

Thanks and looking forward to all your ideas and suggestions!

Mel (and James)

Hello All!

What's New ?
I was just wondering how it's all going !
As there has been no new posts !

Thanks, Teunis.