 Local / Australia / 12686
Re: 2005 meeting name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 03:15:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
I would like to propose we call this 2005 gathering Bricks Down Under 2005
(aka BDU2005).

Anyone got any other suggestions (and remember that Brickfest is
trademarked so using it is not an option)

It *is* an option, because:

1. It's been offered (conditionally).
2. It's (almost certainly) not a trademark in Australia (yet).

Although courtesy does dictate using 1 rather than 2 if possible.

Cheers

Richie