 Local / Australia / 12670
  Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005

(...) • There were phone calls to find where we can even hold the event. That took a few calls, I can't remember how many, but I do recall calling several places. There was the badges that I made/paid for, a few things printed out. Basically we got (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005

I have made up a dummy page showing an example of some of the similar things we will come across when organising such an event, it's not really to reflect our own, but it's a basic guide to show where we are going and where we are at. It's not (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au)