 Local / Australia / 12666
  Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005

(...) I for one would not necessarily be willing to donate $100 cash to the event, but would be glad to donate $100 worth of free namebadges and/or engraved trophies/etc, to help see defray the costs of the event. As far as how to pull off a (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005

(...) Yes, we probably need to chat with her and pick her brains on a host of topics. Personally, I am not concerned about the logistics of the event itself. We organise large and small conferences at work all the time with budgets in the $10K-$200K (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au)