 Local / Australia / 12656
    Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005 —Kerry Raymond
   I agree with all the issues Richie is raising. However, the existence of BrickFest proves it is possible, so let us work out how they do it ... I checked out the BrickFest WWW site and found this rather informative document: (URL) shows that over 4 (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Australian Nation Meet, 2005 —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Well I don't have the actual final numbers, but 283 people signed up to attend BrickFest 2004, I know a few couldn't end up making it, but then a few others registered at the door. On the public day we had 1550 (or some) people visit, which (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au)