 Local / Australia / 12600
  B1,Duplo and National Geographic

The February 1988 edition of National Geographic (Vol. 173, NO. 2) was wholly devoted to things Australian, due to the Bicentennial activities of that year. On page 191 there is a photo of the Prime Minister of the time, Bob Hawke, described in the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: B1,Duplo and National Geographic

(...) Well, if you want obscure references to LEGO, last week's episode of AB Fab had Patsy make a reference to LEGO and Legoland, but (not surprsingly) it was a sexual reference so I don't think I should describe it here... :-) Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: B1,Duplo and National Geographic

(...) Or Friday's mixed highlights episode of the Glasshouse where Corinne retold the fairytale story of "Our Mary"TM and Prince Frederik, where, as part of the courtship ritual, he dazzles her with his skill with Lego! Deidre (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: B1,Duplo and National Geographic

(...) Well, There was an interesting reference to Lego in the Penny Arcade strip last year. I've got a link, but be warned, it's for adult audiences. (oh, and the comic writers were hauled over the coals by Lego fans for using the term Legos not (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: B1,Duplo and National Geographic

(...) Or 2 weeks ago in the episode of 'yes dear' where the two familys went to Legoland california and built the big technic dinosour. Peter (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)