 Local / Australia / 12546
  Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney.

All, (...) I never saw the original posting on this (before my time on Lugnet). Does anyone know if this show is appearing in other parts of Australia and when? Particularly interested in Brisbane (as that is where I am). Jay (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney.

All, (...) My apologies. Read back through the news group some more and found out that the show had already been and left Brisbane last year. Carindale being one of the few shopping centres in Brisbane that I dont frequent, I never even knew it was (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)