 Local / Australia / 12504
  was set 8252 ever available in australia?

Was set 8252 beach buster (a technic police beach buggy) ever available in australia? Did it ever appear in any australian catalogs? I know that the other 2 sets in the series (the rescue motorcycle and the fire copter) were available since I own (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: was set 8252 ever available in australia?

(...) Can't say that i remember seeing it in shops, but it was shown at the bottom left of page 49 in the 2000 Aus catalogue 4323069 AUS Strangely enough it isn't listed as new, but wasn't shown in the 1999 catalogue either... I can see if it was in (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)