 Local / Australia / 1248
1247  |  1249
Subject:
A new Millennium
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 05:50:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Braith Garden writes:
Does anyone know if you can still get the Millenium Slizer anywhere?
I saw a few at the beginning of the year and I put off buying one thinking
they'd be around for a while.  Anyone?

BigW Macquaire (Sydney) has them $25ish IIRC. If you want I can post one over
to you.
James (it's one of the few sets they do have)