 Local / Australia / 1247
RE: Soccer stadium [3409] RRP confirmation :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 05:27:28 GMT

My mistake...TRU in Melbourne had the 3409 at $115.95 on saturday which is
why I said to avoid them.

Just remember 8-12% price drop at the start of next month :)

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Santosh [mailto:santosh@student.unsw.edu.au]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 3:25 PM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Soccer stadium [3409] RRP confirmation :)

TRU is also $54.95 for this set, so only political reasons
should stop you
going there.

And prices from TRU (from memory):

Team buses : ~$17.95
Small grandstand: ~$8.95
Larger grandstand: <$18
TV camera thingy: ~$32

I know i bought the big set, a bus, and each of the
grandstands, and it came
to about $95

Reckon these will be on the pre/post GST sale lists??

Santosh

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Based on one tried and tested theory, namely that target • will never have a
shelf price lower than RRP[although they don't mind going • over...6474 is
STILL $47.95], I can safely state that the RRP for the 3409 • is $54.95,
having just returned from target at box hill where they had • one on the shelf
for $54.95 [That's what the shelf price was] Therefore, I'd • once again give
TRU a miss if you're after this set.