 Local / Australia / 1245
1244  |  1246
Subject:
Pre GST warning about trades [important]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 05:22:43 GMT

Just to remind anyone in the middle of an aus-aus trade...when the GST hits,
postage for everything except 45cent letters and international items will
increase, so if you're able to finalise your trade by then, you'll be a lot
better off. [well, at least you'll save some money] I'm not sure, but there
could be an Aus post cost rise as well, making the rise more than 10%.

And for those who collect stamps...there may be some overprints, or reprints
of current stamps with different values...Unfortunately, I don't know if
either of these will happen, or if there'll be a few new stamps released,
and a few of the current ones removed from sale.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)