 Local / Australia / 12428
  Request for help

Hi, Is there anyone here with a Paypal premium account? I need to send US$100 to someone in the US who has an ordinary Paypal account, but I don't have any funds in my Paypal account. If someone has a premium account, I can pay them by credit card, (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Request for help

(...) Contact me offline, I can help you. (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Request for help

I have a Premier account, and could do it for you, but it costs me to receive the money, so you will end up paying more than the $100. I think you should still be able to send the payment with a personal account if you "Add Funds" to your account (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Request for help

(...) Are we able to add funds now? Last time I tried you had to have a US$ bank account to do that. ROSCO (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Request for help

Ok, I was wrong on that one, for some reason I thought you could do that here as well. Martin Scrigbys Embroidery Designs - (URL) Yahoo Group - (URL) Original Message ----- From: "Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> To: (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)