 Local / Australia / 12439
Re: Request for help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 23:43:59 GMT

Ok, I was wrong on that one, for some reason I thought you could do that
here as well.

Martin
Scrigbys Embroidery Designs - http://www.scrigbys.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au>
To: <lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: Request for help

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg wrote:
I have a Premier account, and could do it for you, but it costs me to
receive the money, so you will end up paying more than the $100.  I • think
you should still be able to send the payment with a personal account if • you
"Add Funds" to your account before you try to make the payment.

Are we able to add funds now? Last time I tried you had to have a US$ bank
account to do that.

ROSCO