 Local / Australia / 12377
    Getting rid of sum old legos —James Ng
   Hey, Long time, no talk! I have been busy clearing away some of my older sets that I have no interest nemore and that take up space!! Some of these sets include: Hogwarts Castle, Mos Espa Pod Race, Fort Legoredo, Some Pirate Ship (Imperial Older (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Getting rid of sum old legos —James Ng
   (...) Hey, Just to conclude, I have begun to auction off the Bionicle Sets [MISP] which were from the McDonald's Promotion.. however these are the American version and were imported from America. To visit the auction check: (URL) I am selling the (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au)