 Local / Australia / 12368
Re: Dropsite selected: (Sydney Meet)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:36:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson wrote:

Sunday 10th July, (two or so weeks time)

Well, now the MUGS are also gathering on this date, and if I’m not mistaken Paul is meeting with some BUGS that weekend.

so, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane are gathering on the same date.

Pinch me...

Well, don’t pinch yourself too hard, I’m actually going home on Sunday morning, so if I meet with any BUGs, it’ll either be on Friday or Saturday...

Cheers,