 Local / Australia / 12366
12365  |  12367
Subject:
Dropsite selected: (Sydney Meet)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 04:06:37 GMT

From 12am sharpish to 5pm vagueish
Sunday 10th July, (two or so weeks time)
500cp per side TL5-Space brikwars and assorted MOC showings
My place Dee Why
Email if you haven't been here before or have forgotten the
  address
Bring some spaceporty-airfieldy-armybasey type scenery
I have a spare army or two if you cant (or don't want to
  bother) bringing a force of your own.
Coke, & chips and M&M provided, bring lunch or other type
  snacks
See you there!

James (who notes there is an errata page for vehicle
construction on brikwars.com)