 Local / Australia / 12330
Re: TGBSLILAC Entries close, judging to begin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 00:23:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   I’ve updated The Great Breath Some Life into loc.au page to reflect (I think) all the posted entries. If you posted an entry, could you make sure that it got onto the page in the appropriate catagory/categories. Let me know if I’ve missed/miscategorised any...

Mel and I will be discussing and judging the entries shortly, with winners announced in the next week or so.

Thanks to Richie and Mel for the organising and the entrants for entering ! It certainly has been a bit livelier recently, with a few new faces as well.