 Local / Australia / 12327
12326  |  12328
Subject:
TGBSLILAC Entries close, judging to begin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 04:31:04 GMT

G’day all,

I’ve updated The Great Breath Some Life into loc.au page to reflect (I think) all the posted entries. If you posted an entry, could you make sure that it got onto the page in the appropriate catagory/categories. Let me know if I’ve missed/miscategorised any...

Mel and I will be discussing and judging the entries shortly, with winners announced in the next week or so.

Cheers

Richie Dulin