 Local / Australia / 12315
12314  |  12316
Subject:
TGBSLILA Entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 10:04:25 GMT

Hi-ya, I managed to get a few MOCs finished and photographed in time to
enter them.  Whheeee, will be also bringing them along to the Queens
Birthday Meet.

Firstly in the Chimaera, entered into the Woomera division
The Chimaera is a companion ship to a fighter I built a while ago called
the Scarab (check my Brickshelf for pictures)  It's a Fighter/Bomber in a
colour scheme I had never tried before, Yellow and Dark Red.  I was fairly
happy with the results (although my photography is less than impressive),
some highlights

The bombing bay open and the bombs are ready
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Chimaera/chimaera19.jpg

The overview of the ship
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Chimaera/chimaera01.jpg

The Navigation Crystal
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Chimaera/chimaera11.jpg

The awesome speaker system, because those long deep space bombing runs can
get boring
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Chimaera/chimaera13.jpg

More pics will be available after moderation
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Chimaera/

Secondly the Skadi, also for the Woomera division

The Skadi is the second companion to the Scarab, It's an intercept fighter