 Local / Australia / 12314
12313  |  12315
Subject:
TGBSLILA Entry - Vegemite Jar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 09:36:16 GMT

Here is my entry..... I ran out of red 1x1 round bricks as you can probably tell
by the blue tinge in the Jar... maybe I should have said I did it on purpose as
a visual effect to add depth. well anyway here it is

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lorax/Bslc/veg2.bmp

Thanks for looking oh for categories..... whichever are appropriate I guess

Anita