 Local / Australia / 12272
Re: My antry in TGBSLILAC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 21:59:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
Hi all, my entry is here:
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=12750

I figure it fits in the Australian theme - it's in National Crane Hire livery,
and built by an Australian!

A most impressive antry ! Technic wizardry on a grand scale.

Verrryyyy interesting tread too. The large square of linoleum idea might be a
good way for cranesters to keep their real-life cranes clean.

Though your entry is distinctly lacking in dark pink seating.

Your neighbours must be used to strange things appearing in your driveway :^)

It was actually in a reasonably finished state by the original deadline, but
Melbournites will remember we had 5 or 6 days of rain and strong wind, so I
couldn't take any outside photos of it. The extension gave me the time I needed
to tidy it up a bit ;)

Don't you Melbournians know there is a drought on ?

pete.w