 Technic / 12750
MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 02:55:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

   For those that haven’t been following along with the pics on Brickshelf, I’d like to present my latest MOC, a (approximately) 1:13 scale model of a DEMAG CC2800 crawler crane.

Future stages will attempt to model 2 different boom configurations.

I will be posting a time-lapse of the setup process in the next few days.

Enjoy!

ROSCO