 Local / Australia / 12251
    Re: Train Show 2004 Brisbane —Jeff Tendero
   (...) Hi Richie and Peter et al, this is my first post on Lugnet - hope it gets through ok and sorry for the delay on this thread - took a while to setup my address and then get a chance to get back to you. I have been lurking around these posts for (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: Train Show 2004 Brisbane —Peter Parsons
   (...) At least you got back to us mate well done (...) Mate you let me know a time and date and I would love to lunch with ya I reckon I could get a few of BLTG to come along as well just drop me an Email to the listed address. (...) Jeff always a (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)