 Local / Australia / 12240
  Re: Three-part fighter and robotic spy

(...) They're both now listed in the 'most creative category'. (...) Cool! (...) That reminds me of the economist who saw a system working in practice, and wondered whether it would also work in theory. Cheers Richie Dulin (3 URLs) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Three-part fighter and robotic spy

(...) Thank you. (...) Um, you may be confusing the chicken and the egg here. I actually made the LDraw file first, then attempted to make the wings in real life. Unfortunately one of the things that LDraw can't simulate is gravity. I soon (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Three-part fighter and robotic spy

(...) You should see the result when I try to make an omelette! -snip- (...) Deeplink! (URL) Another one for the comp! Cheers Richie Dulin (3 URLs) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)