 Local / Australia / 12239
    Three-part fighter and robotic spy —Matthew Wightwick
   A couple of new (old) creations that I intend to field as part of my BrikWars forces on June 14 and that may be entered in the GBSLILAC if the runners of that competition choose to do so, but I'm currently working on a MOC for that comp that (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Three-part fighter and robotic spy —Richie Dulin
   (...) They're both now listed in the 'most creative category'. (...) Cool! (...) That reminds me of the economist who saw a system working in practice, and wondered whether it would also work in theory. Cheers Richie Dulin (3 URLs) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: Three-part fighter and robotic spy —Matthew Wightwick
   (...) Thank you. (...) Um, you may be confusing the chicken and the egg here. I actually made the LDraw file first, then attempted to make the wings in real life. Unfortunately one of the things that LDraw can't simulate is gravity. I soon (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Three-part fighter and robotic spy —Richie Dulin
   (...) You should see the result when I try to make an omelette! -snip- (...) Deeplink! (URL) Another one for the comp! Cheers Richie Dulin (3 URLs) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)