 Local / Australia / 12207
  Brictoria Barracks is up and running

G'day all, I've finally got some piccies together, and thought I'd try and get some input from other Lugnet-ers about what I've built (It's not all that much), and any ideas that could be used to improve the models. Although there's not too many (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Brictoria Barracks is up and running

Hi Benjamin I like the barracks building and the 25lb Field gun. Your models could be really improved with better pictures if you have that possibility. It takes some real creativity to create 'modern' armies that don't look like Johnny Thunder (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Brictoria Barracks is up and running

(...) Thanks. I'm currently working on a Mk. 2 version of the 25lb field gun, with the gun having a mounting that looks closer to what the WW2 ones had. I am also trying to get the traversal wheel to retract for transport. At present the wheel gets (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Brictoria Barracks is up and running

(...) I'm looking forward to seeing the MK2 etc. (...) I definitely wouldn't want to deface or use stickers with my minifigs either. I don't disagree with others making their own sticker designs etc and I have seen some great designs and some great (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Brictoria Barracks is up and running

(...) Luuuuurve the barracks building - just fabulous. More pics of it would be, well, more fabulous :-) Richard Still baldly going... (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Brictoria Barracks is up and running

(...) Unfortunately, not long after I took the images on the site, the main Barracks building went into renovations...Good news is that the facade is still the same...bad news is that the floors and roof are under construction (LOTS of black 1xX and (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.military, FTX)