 Local / Australia / 12132
    June fest? —Todd Lehman
   Hi! I heard there might be a large fest sometime this June -- but I can't seem to find details here. Is there going to be a large gathering in the next few months? --Todd (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: June fest? —Allister McLaren
     (...) See (URL) this thread.> I don't know how large it'll be though. Are you planning on coming? Allister (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

         Re: June fest? —Kerry Raymond
      Indeed, what is the status of this? I notice after I said Yes (in a non-binding way), total silence ensued. Actually I think my non-binding Yes is now a non-binding Maybe. The timing w.r.t some stuff at work is not good and I'm not sure I will be (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: June fest? —Richard Parsons
     (...) Now THAT would be a draw card :-) Not to say that the company of the MUGs is not sufficiently scintillating, but the scintillation sensation soars if Todd turns up. Richard Still baldly going... (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: June fest? —Ross Crawford
     (...) Well, I have a hall booked for monday 14th June (public hol), and haven't had any violent objections from locals yet. And yes, Todd you are certainly welcome, as is everyone else ;) I will be posting more details fairly soon, I just wanted to (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: June fest? —Travis Matheson
   (...) Well, at the moment it is going ahead. 14th June, not sure of a location as yet, Melbourne somewhere. I don't know how large it is going to be, but us Melbourne dudes have invited the others to join us, hoping that a few of our fellow Aussie (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)