 Local / Australia / 12134
Re: June fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 09:46:46 GMT

At 02:36 PM 20/05/2004, you wrote:
Hi!
I heard there might be a large fest sometime this June -- but I can't seem
to find details here.  Is there going to be a large gathering in the next
few months?

--Todd

Well, at the moment it is going ahead.

14th June, not sure of a location as yet, Melbourne somewhere.  I don't
know how large it is going to be, but us Melbourne dudes have invited the
others to join us, hoping that a few of our fellow Aussie Lego Fiends make
the trip down south.  Best people to contact about details is either Ross
Crawford of Ben Whytcross (Since they are good at organising things)

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson