 Local / Australia / 12130
  Re: Sydney Meet- DETAILS

(...) Ummm... Do you mean Myers in the city? Since I have been away there dosnt seem to be any grace brothers any more...!!! If ya mean the lego section in Myers in the city... please let me know... thanx..: ) Kev..: ) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Sydney Meet- I say GB's you say Myer's

(...) Yeah, sorry about that. brain on automatic. Of course GB's has become Myer's and the jingle on TV is wrong and everything. But this is getting to be old news, even if I'm having trouble adjusting. Short answer? Yes, Myer's City. Sorry to have (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)