 Local / Australia / 12095
    Major LEGO collection for sale. —Edward Cox
   Hi, Am about to sell a massive amount of LEGO in "as is" condition. Collection covers everything from early Space theme, early Town/City, Trains, Star Wars (HUGE), Pirates, Town, Spider Man, Technics, Robotics (RIS/RCX) and much much more. This (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Major LEGO collection for sale. —Kerry Raymond
   (...) Then may I offer the sincere and genuine advice that there probably are not a lot of buyers out there for such a large unsorted collection at such a price. If someone loves Lego and has that kind of money, then they probably already have a (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Major LEGO collection for sale. —Edward Cox
   (...) Thanks for the advice Kerry. Actually I am trying to signal a "fire sale" and I should have made that clearer. No way I expect to reclaim what I paid - simply trying to see if someone was interested in buying the lot "as is" for a reasonable (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)