 Local / Australia / 12097
Re: Major LEGO collection for sale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 21:32:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This is a sincere and genuine sale. Thanks for your time.

Then may I offer the sincere and genuine advice that there probably are not a
lot of buyers out there for such a large unsorted collection at such a price.

If someone loves Lego and has that kind of money, then they probably already
have a large Lego collection and are most likely interested in acquiring only
specific items and not a large collection across many themes.

So any serious potential buyer presumably has resale in mind. That is, buy it
for less than "what it is worth" in order to sell it for "what it is worth" as
separate sets or part lots. Either way will require lots of effort in sorting.
So, the potential buyer is not going to want to pay too much to begin with.

Sorry, but your message is screaming "Fire Sale", and I expect you will get fire
sale prices.

Kerry